Classic Rockers Every Mother’s Nightmare will world premiere their video for the song “Drown By Luv” on Wednesday, July 28th on Heavy Metal Television.
The song will be featured at the top of every hour from 12pm to 7pm on Heavy Metal Television at www.heavymetaltelevision.net.
Additionally, the song “Drown By Luv” will be featured between 12pm and 7pm at the top of each hour on Crash Course Radio and Uncontrolled Noize. Both stations are available 24/7 at www.cmsradio.net.
American rock band (EMN) EVERY MOTHER’S NIGHTMARE hails from Memphis, Tennessee and is a quintessential artist that never follows trends doing things their own way. Good or bad, it was their way that put the band on the map when (EMN) EVERY MOTHER’S NIGHTMARE was signed by the legendary Clive Davis in years past.
With a music catalog that rises above and is a far cry from their peers, (EMN) EVERY MOTHER’S NIGHTMARE has released six albums that greatly differ from one to the next. Each one tells a story of good times, trouble pasts and life experiences. It has been said that the band “writes what they live”. Such is the case with their new studio album ‘RESURRECT THE FAITHFUL’ due out October 23, 2020 on HighVolMusic.
Recorded at Supernova Sound Memphis, RESURRECT THE FAITHFUL differs from any of its predecessors. With a unique wall of guitars and a thunderous rhythm section, RESURRECT THE FAITHFUL stands above anything the band has written and crosses various musical boundaries. The lyrical content delves into profound subject matter that can be determined by the listener as it relates to their own lives and situations. Each song takes on a life of their own – 11 scorching tracks of pure rock ‘n roll bliss at its finest and perhaps the most defining record in the band’s career.
RESURRECT THE FAITHFUL may be a shock to many; including the 2020 re-record style of the hit ‘Love Can Make You Blind.’
RESURRECT THE FAITHFUL is a true testament of everything that EMN is today.” says vocalist Rick Ruhl. “This is the best album of my career; it is perfect in every way – at least for us. There isn’t a song on it that I wished I could go back and fix or do differently. All of these songs were written and recorded during some very dark times both personally and all around. Only the strong survive and EMN is still here.”
● Rick Ruhl (vocals)
● Troy Fleming (bass)
● John Guttery (guitars)
● Travis ‘Gunner’ Butler (guitars)
● Allan Bone (drums)
● 1990 – Every Mother’s Nightmare (Arista)
● 1993 – Wake Up Screaming (Arista)
● 2000 – Smokin Delta Voodoo (Perris)
● 2001 – Back Traxx (Perris)
● 2002 – Deeper Shade of Grey (Perris)
● 2015 – Grind – EP (EMN Records)
● 2017 – Grind [Enhanced Full-Length] (HighVolMusic)
● 2018 – Smokin’ Delta Voodoo – Reissue (HighVolMusic)
● 2019 – Grind – Vinyl Release (HighVolMusic)
● 2019 – BackTraxx – Reissue (HighVolMusic)
● 2020 – Resurrect The Faithful (HighVolMusic)
● 2002 – Live Songs from Somewhere (Perris)
● 1990 Every Mother’s Nightmare The Billboard 200 No. 146
● 1993 Wake Up Screaming Heatseekers No. 37
● 1990 “Love Can Make You Blind” Mainstream Rock Tracks No. 22
● 1990 – “Walls Come Down” (Arista)
● 1990 – “Love Can Make You Blind” (Arista)
● 1993 – “House of Pain” (Arista)
● 2017 – “Loco Crazy” (HighVolMusic)
● 2018 – “Delta Voodoo” (HighVolMusic)
● 2019 – “Southern Way” (HighVolMusic)
● 2020 – “Breathe” (HighVolMusic)
Heavy Metal Television, Crash Course Radio and Uncontrolled Noize are all elements of The CMS Network, available atwww.thecmsnetwork.com or on their app in the iOS and Android stores as The CMS Network.
Heavy Metal TV Schedule:
Mondays 8pm – The Classic Metal Show (Neeley and Chris Akin) (80s Metal and Commentary)
Tuesdays 8pm – Shockwaves Skullsessions (Bob Nalbandian and Matt Hartnett) (70s/80s Metal History)
Wednesdays 8pm – Poppitt’s Corner (Tanner Poppitt) (Extreme and Death Metal)
Thursdays 8pm – Aftershocks TV (Matt Hartnett and Chris Akin) (Classic Rock and Heavy Metal Interviews)
* Fridays 8pm – Talking Into Infinity (Jon Drake and Brian Hendrickson) (Dream Theater Conversation Show)
* Fridays 8pm – Art That Rocks (Monty Colvin) (Painting meets Heavy Metal History)
* Alternates Every Other Friday.